High Quality HVAC Service Agreements
The seasons can be brutal in Louisville, KY. From our humid, scorching summers, to bitter winter nights, our community relies on their heating and air conditioning units to keep them safe and comfortable. In order to keep your systems running like new, you need to make sure that you have a service agreement with the best HVAC company in town. Legacy Heating & Air Conditioning is here to help!
Our service agreements include a vast array of benefits including
- Semi-Annual Tune-Ups: Our semi-annual maintenance is key for keeping your system running like new.
- Priority Scheduling: As a member of our service agreement, you get priority scheduling for any service you need.
- 30-day Labor Warranty: We stand behind the quality of our work, with our agreement if any issues arise within 30 days of our service, we will come back out and get it taken care of.
- 15% off Replacement Parts: Anytime that parts need to be replaced, you will receive them at a discounted price.
Extending your warranty is a sure-fire way to ensure that your system is covered in case anything happens. Most units come with a factory warranty; however, this warranty often expires before the equipment’s life cycle. This can leave you in a precarious position, as the older units are, the more likely that they will need repairs and part replacements. Extended Warranties can help you plan for the future, and protect the investment of a new heating or air conditioning unit.
Our Extended Warranties Include:
- Reduced costs during the insured period
- Coverage past the factories warranty
- Peace of Mind, knowing that your system is insured and covered